Why is Saturn return so hard? Because Saturn is the planet of responsibilities, time, and wisdom, a Saturn Return is, basically, your astrological coming of age. It’s the push you need to enter true adulthood. Saturn demands that you take full and complete accountability for your choices, propelling major — albeit challenging — transformation.
What can you not do during Saturn return?
- Hold onto the past. Saturn returns can feel turbulent sometimes because some of us can’t let go or learn from the past.
- Settle for less than you deserve. Look, if you want your life to change for the better, then you have to stop settling, says Stardust.
- Ignore big issues.
What can I expect during my Saturn return? “Your Saturn return, which will happen two or three times in your life, is a period of getting really serious about who you are, what your legacy is, and what you’re here to leave for the world,” they explain. Needless to say, Saturn returns also present us with challenges and weightier responsibilities.
How do you cope with Saturn return?
- Be Willing To Make Changes. Yuricazac / Shutterstock.
- Start Meditating & Journaling. LightField Studios / Shutterstock.
- Practice Being Patient. MinDof / Shutterstock.
- Think Of Saturn As Your Life Coach.
- Accept Responsibility.