Who is Andrew Holecek? Andrew Holecek is an author and spiritual teacher whose longtime study of Buddhism blends ancient wisdom with contemporary knowledge and insights. He is renowned for his expertise in lucid dreaming and the Tibetan yogas of sleep and dream.
How can I practice dreaming in yoga?
- Keep a Dream Diary. “Start small and see if you can remember just one dream a night—or even an image—and jot down the main notes about the dream immediately upon waking.
- Work With an Affirmation.
- Prepare a Calm Environment.
- Increase Vitamin B Intake.
- Throat Chakra Meditation and Yoga.
Does the Dalai Lama practice yoga? As he said, he practices to, “breathe for a healthy body, and through that, a healthy mind.” The Dalai Lama shared his view of yoga, “Yoga practice brings, besides physical health, a calm mind. The calm mind is the basis of all spiritual practice if you sincerely practice.”
What is the purpose of dream yoga? The main purpose of dream yoga in the context of tantric practice is to first recognize the dream state as dream state. Then, in the next stage of the practice you focus your attention on the heart center of your dream body and try to withdraw the vital energy into that center.