Which warlock minion does the most damage? The Imp is a damaging minion in the warlock’s arsenal, at least until he runs out of Mana. At max level, the Imp is generally favoured by Destruction warlocks. [Consume Shadows], which is an out-of-combat self-heal for the Voidwalker. The Felguard is the most powerful permanent Warlock minion.
What pet is best for Destro lock? Pet Choice for Destruction Warlock
The Felhunter is typically the best choice, as it grants you an interrupt, which is a huge advantage in Mythic+; consider swapping to Imp if you need additional dispel.
How do I improve as demonology warlock?
- Not Wasting Cleave Cooldowns Too Early.
- Not Overcapping Demonic Core.
- Moving During Instant Casts.
- Setting Up for Demonic Tyrant.
- Using Call Dreadstalkers on Cooldown.
- Correct Pet Control.
- Using Your Cooldowns More Often.
What level do warlocks get felhunter? The felhunter is a pet available to the warlock at level 30.