Which Warlock Mage Tower is easiest?
- Hunter → Surv.
- Monk → WW.
- Demon Hunter → Havoc.
- Rogue → Assa (if you like multidotting), Outlaw (If you like cleaving)
- Druid → Feral:
- Priest → Disc.
- Warlock → Destro. -Talent: Shadowburn, Cataclysm & Mortal Coil.
- Mage → Fire. -Nova the 2 healing imps and Arcane Explosion them.
Is Necrolord good for Demonology Warlock? Necrolord Demonology Warlock Covenant Abilities
The Necrolord Class Ability for Demonology Warlocks of all specializations is Decimating Bolt: a 45s cooldown that increases the damage of your next 3 Demonbolt by 100%, with an increasing damage amplifier the lower the health of the mob that it hits.
What’s the best covenant for Demonology Warlock?
- Night Fae is the most versatile and competitive PvE option for Demonology Warlock.
- Night Fae offer 3 very capable and competitive Soulbind options due to strong unique Conduits:
- Dreamweaver is the better choice unless damage outside tyrant window is required.
How do I get to the Mage Tower? The Mage Tower is located at Deliverance Point in the Broken Shores, just next to Dalaran. The quickest way to get there is using your Dalaran Hearthstone. From here, while in Legion Timewalking, speak to War Councilor Victoria to enter the Tower and start slaying. You must also have achieved Level 50.