Which dosha is responsible for hormonal imbalance? In Ayurveda, Hormones are known as Dhatu Agni and are considered as a part of Pitta Dosha, since they are carried by blood or Rakta Pitta.
How do you tell if a woman has a hormonal imbalance?
- Slow heartbeat or rapid heartbeat (tachycardia).
- Unexplained weight gain or weight loss.
- Diarrhea or more frequent bowel movements.
- Numbness and tingling in your hands.
- Higher-than-normal blood cholesterol levels.
- Depression or anxiety.
What is the Ayurvedic treatment for hormonal imbalance?
- Nigella Sativa (Kalonji) These are fennel seeds that are also called kalonji.
- Ashwagandha. This is a widely used herb for different treatment methods and conditions.
- Black Cohosh Root. This comes from the same herbal plant nigella sativa.
- Chaste berry.
How can a woman balance her hormones?
- Eat enough protein at every meal.
- Engage in regular exercise.
- Maintain a moderate weight.
- Take care of your gut health.
- Lower your sugar intake.
- Try stress reduction techniques.
- Consume healthy fats.
- Get consistent, high quality sleep.