Where is Juno in my birth chart?
- Go to astro.com.
- Click “Free Horoscopes” in the navigation. Then select “Extended Chart Selection”.
- Enter your birth information. ( Date of birth, location, etc.).
- Go to “Chart Drawing Style.” Then select “Astrodientst w. asteroids”.
What does Juno mean in your birth chart? Juno is the zodiac sign of marriage and commitment. In Roman and Greek mythology, Juno was the wife of Jupiter (aka Zeus), and she was hailed for her unbreakable loyalty to her husband. She’s also responsible for the pairing of soulmates, and her feminine hands are behind every marriage that occurs.
What sign is Juno in right now?
|Sun||24° Leo 11′ 55″|
|Chiron||16° Aries 05′ 25″ R|
|Juno||19° Pisces 39′ 59″ R|
|Vesta||01° Pisces 04′ 58″ R|
|Ceres||10° Leo 54′ 11″|
Where is your soulmate in birth chart?
- Find and understand your natal chart placements.
- Check which sign is in your Seventh House.
- Pay close attention to you and your partner’s placements in Mars and Venus.
- Look at the North Node of your Moon sign.