Where does Rod Stryker live? He currently lives in Colorado.
What are the 5 stages of Yoga Nidra?
- Stage 1 | Settling or Initial Relaxation:
- Stage 2 |Intention, Sankalpa:
- Stage 3 |Body Rotation or Rotation of Consciousness:
- Stage 4 |Breath and Energy Awareness:
- Stage 5 |Sense Perception:
- Stage 6 |Visualization:
- Stage 7 |Sankalpa:
- Stage 8 |Externalization:
Does Yoga Nidra really work? Yoga Nidra helps diminish symptoms of anxiety by teaching mental calmness and cultivating a state of deep physical and emotional relaxation. In addition, the ancient practice releases pent-up emotions and stress to detoxify the brain.
What are the contraindications of Yoga Nidra?
|Yoga Nidra||Yoga Nidra is a guided relaxation technique|
|Primary benefits||Helps with Insomnia, Emotional trauma, Getting over addiction, Depression, and Anxiety|
|Contraindications||Severe depression, severe trauma and severe mental health conditions|