What year did dodge stop making manual? By 2010, there wasn’t a half-ton available with a manual transmission. The heavy-duty trucks lost their manual option next, with Ram holding out until the 2018 model year.
What vehicles have manual transfer cases?
- 2018 Dodge Ram 6-Speed | $45,280.
- 2020 Gladiator Sport S 6-Speed | $38,240.
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 6-Speed | $33,040.
- 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD 6-Speed | $35,135.
- 2019 Jeep Compass 6-Speed | $22,840.
- 2019 Subaru Crosstrek 6-Speed | $22,870.
What was the last year for manual transmission on Ram 1500? The newer Ram 1500s will all be automatic transmissions, as Ram stopped manufacturing stick-shift trucks in 2018.
Did Ram discontinue the manual transmission? Ram discontinued all manual transmission truck production and sales in America in 2019. You can still find new models, but they’re outdated by a couple of years. If you’re set on having a Ram with a manual transmission, you’re more likely to find pre-owned options.