What should you do during your Saturn return?
- Never compare yourself to anyone else.
- Take responsibility for your thoughts & actions.
- Choose your place in the world carefully.
- Start journalling, if you’re not already.
- Look at your issues around men.
- Start to schedule your time.
What can you not do during Saturn return?
- Hold onto the past. Saturn returns can feel turbulent sometimes because some of us can’t let go or learn from the past.
- Settle for less than you deserve. Look, if you want your life to change for the better, then you have to stop settling, says Stardust.
- Ignore big issues.
How old are you during your Saturn return? Your first Saturn return, which occurs between ages 27 and 30, is an initiation into adulthood. It is the time when you must define yourself for yourself. Not for your family.
How do you know if you’re in Saturn return? If you were born when Saturn was in Capricorn (1988 to 1991), you went through your Saturn Return from 2017 to 2020. And if you were born when Saturn was in Pisces (1993 to 1996), you’ll begin your Saturn Return in 2023.