What should I bring to Yoga Nidra? Here’s the setup: Yoga mat, blanket over the yoga mat lengthwise, blanket width-wise at mid-torso, small blanket or soft item under your head (not too big), extra blanket to cover up with, and a bolster under your knees. Get cozy and comfy but supported.
Which oil is best for meditation?
- Frankincense Essential Oil.
- Lavender Essential Oil.
- Sandalwood Essential Oil.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil.
- Chamomile Essential Oil.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil.
- Peppermint Essential Oil.
- Vetiver Essential Oil.
What are the 5 stages of Yoga Nidra?
- Stage 1 | Settling or Initial Relaxation:
- Stage 2 |Intention, Sankalpa:
- Stage 3 |Body Rotation or Rotation of Consciousness:
- Stage 4 |Breath and Energy Awareness:
- Stage 5 |Sense Perception:
- Stage 6 |Visualization:
- Stage 7 |Sankalpa:
- Stage 8 |Externalization:
What are the contraindications of Yoga Nidra?
|Yoga Nidra||Yoga Nidra is a guided relaxation technique|
|Primary benefits||Helps with Insomnia, Emotional trauma, Getting over addiction, Depression, and Anxiety|
|Contraindications||Severe depression, severe trauma and severe mental health conditions|