What kind of information is in the Akashic Records? In the religion of theosophy and the philosophical school called anthroposophy, the Akashic records are a compendium of all universal events, thoughts, words, emotions and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present, or future in terms of all entities and life forms, not just human.
Is Akashic Records appropriate? The runtime is about 5 hours and is rated TV-MA for violence, blood, language, and suggestive scenes.
How do you read the Akashic Records?
- Ground yourself.
- Say a Opening Prayer Out Loud.
- Ask For the Information You’re Looking For.
- You’ll Recieve Only What is Important for you now.
- Ask for Permission.
- Close the Records.
- Write Down Your Messages.
- How to Release Fear and Trust Your Akashic Records Experiences.
What does the word Akashic mean? Table of Contents. Akashic record, in occultism, a compendium of pictorial records, or “memories,” of all events, actions, thoughts, and feelings that have occurred since the beginning of time.