What is Tibetan yoga? Tibetan Yoga comprises five yoga exercises called The Five Rites, plus breathing exercises, meditation and positive thinking. They’re based on the practices of Tibetan monks who, it’s claimed, lived long, active lives and stayed ‘forever young.
What is Tibetan breathing? Sit tall in Vajrasana or a comfortable seated position that supports the spine. Cross the arms in front of the chest, placing the hands under the opposite armpits with the thumbs pointing upward. Close your eyes and start to focus on the breath. Allow your breathing to be smooth, deep and rhythmical.
How do you activate an inner fire?
- Give Yourself Unconditional Encouragement.
- Unclutter Your Life.
- Rest, Exercise, and Meditate.
- Practice Conscious Eating.
- Get Regular Detoxification Treatments.
How do I learn Tummo?
- Bring your hands together and rub them energetically.
- Place your warm hands over each other on your navel.
- Inhale deeply while pulling your shoulders back, expanding your rib cage.
- Exhale loudly and bring your shoulders forward.
- Repeat this inhale-exhale 3 or 4 times.