What is the symbol for the horned god?
What is the Horned gods name? The horned god Cernunnos is one of the most easily identified and common figures in Celtic art. He frequently wears stag antlers or horns and may have hooves, the stag being the lord of the forest and symbolic of strength, speed, and virility.
What color is Cernunnos?
- Pantheon: Celtic.
- Abode: Underworld, Wildwood.
- Animals: Stag, Ram-horned Serpent, Bulls, Dogs, Rats.
- Colours: Green, Gold, Silver.
- Consort: Maiden Goddess Of Beltane.
- Crystal: Peridot, Amber, Jet, Rock Crystal.
- Day: Sunday, Wednesday.
- Direction: North.
Who is the Greek horned god? Pan was a Greek god of shepherds and flocks, of mountain wilds and rustic music. The moon goddess, Selene, was also commonly described as “horned”, that is the crescent moon upon her head or shoulders. Depictions in Celtic cultures of figures with antlers are often identified as Cernunnos (“horned one” in Latin).