What is the moon phase zodiac? In astrology, the moon governs the realm of subconscious (and at times conscious) emotions—the part of ourselves which we often can’t express, but feel on a deep and soulful level. Your moon sign, or the sign and placement the moon was in when you were born, dictates what your inner self needs.
What do moon phases have to do with zodiac signs? The Moon changes signs every two or two and a half days, and passes through all 12 signs of the zodiac every 27 and 1/3 days. That’s one Sidereal Month. So we have ample opportunity to experience how the sign that the moon is in affects ourselves and those around us.
What is the best lunar calendar?
- Daff Moon Phase.
- Google Search.
- My Moon Phase.
- Phases of the Moon.
- Bonus: Add moon phases to Google Calendar.
What are the moon signs and dates?
- February 16: Full moon in Leo.
- March 18: Full moon in Virgo.
- April 16: Full moon in Libra.
- May 16: Full moon in Scorpio & Total Lunar Eclipse.
- June 14: Full moon in Sagittarius.
- July 13: Full moon in Capricorn.
- Thursday, August 11: Full moon in Aquarius.