What happens during a Saturn return? Western astrologers believe that, as Saturn “returns” to the degree in its orbit occupied at the time of birth, a person crosses over a major threshold and enters the next stage of life. With the first Saturn return, a person leaves youth behind and enters adulthood. With the second return, maturity.
What age do you have your Saturn return? When is your Saturn return? All people go through their Saturn return when they are roughly around the ages of 27 to 31. It happens again when someone is in their mid to late 50s. If someone is lucky enough to make it to their third one, this will take place near their late 80s.
At what age does the second Saturn return happen? The second Saturn return occurs between the ages of 54 and 58. This is a time when we are planning the second major transformative time of our lives, our retirement.
What should you do during your Saturn return?
- Never compare yourself to anyone else.
- Take responsibility for your thoughts & actions.
- Choose your place in the world carefully.
- Start journalling, if you’re not already.
- Look at your issues around men.
- Start to schedule your time.