What does your Saturn return mean? A Saturn Return happens approximately every 29.5 years (i.e., the duration of Saturn’s orbit around the sun), which means it lands in the same place in the sky it did when you were born roughly around the time you turn 29. Generally, it “returns” for approximately 2.5 to 3 years.
What do you do during Saturn return?
- Never compare yourself to anyone else.
- Take responsibility for your thoughts & actions.
- Choose your place in the world carefully.
- Start journalling, if you’re not already.
- Look at your issues around men.
- Start to schedule your time.
What age do you have your Saturn return? When is your Saturn return? All people go through their Saturn return when they are roughly around the ages of 27 to 31. It happens again when someone is in their mid to late 50s. If someone is lucky enough to make it to their third one, this will take place near their late 80s.
How do you know if you’re in Saturn return? If you were born when Saturn was in Capricorn (1988 to 1991), you went through your Saturn Return from 2017 to 2020. And if you were born when Saturn was in Pisces (1993 to 1996), you’ll begin your Saturn Return in 2023.