What does your birth chart tell you? A Birth Chart is what determines your placements in signs, planets, asteroids etc. At birth, we were all born with a magical chart that defines who we astrologically. A Birth Chart shows us who we are at our core, it calculates the astrological aspects and sensitive angles of the magical moment; our Birth.
What do birth chart placements mean? The chart is made by where the planets were aligned at your specific time of birth. The main three placements within a birth chart are your Sun sign, Moon sign and rising sign, also known as your ascending sign. Your Sun sign is your basic personality and the core of who you are as a person.
How do you read a birth chart example?
- Aries is denoted by the number 1.
- Taurus is denoted by the number 2.
- Gemini is denoted by the number 3.
- Cancer is denoted by the number 4.
- Leo is denoted by the number 5.
- Virgo is denoted by the number 6.
- Libra is denoted by the number 7.
- Scorpio is denoted by the number 8.
Which part of birth chart is most important? Your sun sign is determined by which zodiac constellation is behind the sun on the date of your birth. This is the one you no doubt already know; the most commonly known and important aspect of your birth chart. Essentially, your sun sign speaks to your most basic identity.