What does Saturn return mean spiritually? Western astrologers believe that, as Saturn “returns” to the degree in its orbit occupied at the time of birth, a person crosses over a major threshold and enters the next stage of life. With the first Saturn return, a person leaves youth behind and enters adulthood. With the second return, maturity.
How do you cope with Saturn return?
- Be Willing To Make Changes. Yuricazac / Shutterstock.
- Start Meditating & Journaling. LightField Studios / Shutterstock.
- Practice Being Patient. MinDof / Shutterstock.
- Think Of Saturn As Your Life Coach.
- Accept Responsibility.
What can you not do during Saturn return?
- Hold onto the past. Saturn returns can feel turbulent sometimes because some of us can’t let go or learn from the past.
- Settle for less than you deserve. Look, if you want your life to change for the better, then you have to stop settling, says Stardust.
- Ignore big issues.
What happens when your Saturn returns? “Your Saturn return, which will happen two or three times in your life, is a period of getting really serious about who you are, what your legacy is, and what you’re here to leave for the world,” they explain. Needless to say, Saturn returns also present us with challenges and weightier responsibilities.