What does it mean for your Saturn to return? A Saturn Return happens approximately every 29.5 years (i.e., the duration of Saturn’s orbit around the sun), which means it lands in the same place in the sky it did when you were born roughly around the time you turn 29. Generally, it “returns” for approximately 2.5 to 3 years.
What should you do during your Saturn return?
- Never compare yourself to anyone else.
- Take responsibility for your thoughts & actions.
- Choose your place in the world carefully.
- Start journalling, if you’re not already.
- Look at your issues around men.
- Start to schedule your time.
What age do you have your Saturn return? When is your Saturn return? All people go through their Saturn return when they are roughly around the ages of 27 to 31. It happens again when someone is in their mid to late 50s. If someone is lucky enough to make it to their third one, this will take place near their late 80s.
What can you not do during Saturn return?
- Hold onto the past. Saturn returns can feel turbulent sometimes because some of us can’t let go or learn from the past.
- Settle for less than you deserve. Look, if you want your life to change for the better, then you have to stop settling, says Stardust.
- Ignore big issues.