What does an oracle deck do? Oracle decks are a tool of self-reflection to add to your magical and spiritual practice, or just to use for fun. And while oracle cards can offer insight similar to tarot cards, there are some major differences. Most tarot decks are based on the Rider-Waite deck, the OG of tarot cards.
How do I bond with my oracle deck?
- Infuse the cards with your energy.
- Be clear about what you want guidance on.
- Give your oracle cards a good shuffle.
- Spread out the cards.
- Sit with the card(s)
- Look in the guide book.
- Sum up the main message.
How do you read an oracle deck?
- Treat your deck like a sacred object. Decks can be well-worn and well-loved, but they should always be respected.
- Don’t rely on the guidebook.
- Pay attention to the cards’ imagery.
- Retain a sense of wonder and magic when reading the cards.
- Don’t overuse the cards.
What do fairies mean in tarot? The fairies are nature angels who assist us all with earthly concerns, including increasing our self-confidence in our ability to make a positive difference in this world. The 78 gorgeous cards in this deck are geared toward helping you “wear your invisible crown” and fulfill your life purpose.