What are the steps of Yoga Nidra?
- Connect to your heart’s deepest desire. Focus on a lifelong goal or something that relates to your health.
- Set an intention.
- Find your inner resource.
- Scan your body.
- Become aware of your breath.
- Welcome your feelings.
- Witness your thoughts.
- Experience joy.
What is Yoga Nidra PDF? Yoga nidra, also known as ‘yogic sleep’, is a simplified form of an ancient tantric relaxation technique. The most general description of the practice is that it combines guided mental imagery with a specific yoga posture called Shavasana (or “corpse pose”).
How do you do Yoga Nidra for beginners?
What are the 5 stages of Yoga Nidra?
- Stage 1 | Settling or Initial Relaxation:
- Stage 2 |Intention, Sankalpa:
- Stage 3 |Body Rotation or Rotation of Consciousness:
- Stage 4 |Breath and Energy Awareness:
- Stage 5 |Sense Perception:
- Stage 6 |Visualization:
- Stage 7 |Sankalpa:
- Stage 8 |Externalization: