What are the 8 stages of Yoga Nidra?
- Stage 1 | Settling or Initial Relaxation:
- Stage 2 |Intention, Sankalpa:
- Stage 3 |Body Rotation or Rotation of Consciousness:
- Stage 4 |Breath and Energy Awareness:
- Stage 5 |Sense Perception:
- Stage 6 |Visualization:
- Stage 7 |Sankalpa:
- Stage 8 |Externalization:
How do you write a Yoga Nidra script?
- Making an affirmation. Guide your students into making an affirmation or intention in the Yoga Nidra stage knows as Sankalpa.
- Scanning the body.
- Centering the breath.
- Welcoming your feelings.
- Visualizing images.
- Repeating the affirmation.
- Re-entering the real world.
What are the contraindications of Yoga Nidra?
|Yoga Nidra||Yoga Nidra is a guided relaxation technique|
|Primary benefits||Helps with Insomnia, Emotional trauma, Getting over addiction, Depression, and Anxiety|
|Contraindications||Severe depression, severe trauma and severe mental health conditions|
What are the three stages of Yoga Nidra?
- Preliminary Relaxation Technique.
- Creating a Sankalpa (Intention or Resolve)
- Stage 1: Rotation of Awareness Through the Body.
- Stage 2: Awareness of Prana.
- Stage 3: Awareness of Feeling and Emotion.
- Stage 4: Visualization.
- The Final Step.