What are the 61 points of Yoga Nidra?
- 1— Point between the eyebrows.
- 2—Hollow of the throat.
- 3—Right shoulder joint.
- 4—Right elbow joint.
- 5—Middle of the right wrist.
- 6—Tip of the right thumb.
- 7—Tip of the index finger.
- 8—Tip of the middle finger 9—Tip of the fourth finger (ring finger)
What are the Yoga Nidra levels?
- Stage 1 | Settling or Initial Relaxation:
- Stage 2 |Intention, Sankalpa:
- Stage 3 |Body Rotation or Rotation of Consciousness:
- Stage 4 |Breath and Energy Awareness:
- Stage 5 |Sense Perception:
- Stage 6 |Visualization:
- Stage 7 |Sankalpa:
- Stage 8 |Externalization:
Is Yoga Nidra relaxation? Yoga Nidra is a form of guided meditation also known as “yogic sleep” or “effortless relaxation”. It’s usually practiced lying down with a teacher guiding the session.
What is the technique of relaxation Yoga Nidra? Yoga Nidra literally means yogic sleep. It is an ancient technique where the practitioner enters the deep states of conscious relaxation. It is a systematic practice of moving awareness from our external world to the inner world. It brings us to a state of deep sleep where our senses, intellect, and mind relax.