What are the 5 stages of Yoga Nidra?
- Stage 1 | Settling or Initial Relaxation:
- Stage 2 |Intention, Sankalpa:
- Stage 3 |Body Rotation or Rotation of Consciousness:
- Stage 4 |Breath and Energy Awareness:
- Stage 5 |Sense Perception:
- Stage 6 |Visualization:
- Stage 7 |Sankalpa:
- Stage 8 |Externalization:
What is the purpose of Yoga Nidra? Yoga nidra (also known as yogic sleep) is a powerful technique for controlling your body’s relaxation response. Yoga nidra can be as restorative as sleep, while you remain fully conscious. Giving your mind and body an extra window of deep relaxation offers powerful benefits!
What are the three stages of Yoga Nidra?
- Preliminary Relaxation Technique.
- Creating a Sankalpa (Intention or Resolve)
- Stage 1: Rotation of Awareness Through the Body.
- Stage 2: Awareness of Prana.
- Stage 3: Awareness of Feeling and Emotion.
- Stage 4: Visualization.
- The Final Step.
What are the 61 points of Yoga Nidra?
- 1— Point between the eyebrows.
- 2—Hollow of the throat.
- 3—Right shoulder joint.
- 4—Right elbow joint.
- 5—Middle of the right wrist.
- 6—Tip of the right thumb.
- 7—Tip of the index finger.
- 8—Tip of the middle finger 9—Tip of the fourth finger (ring finger)