What are the 5 stages of Yoga Nidra?
- Stage 1 | Settling or Initial Relaxation:
- Stage 2 |Intention, Sankalpa:
- Stage 3 |Body Rotation or Rotation of Consciousness:
- Stage 4 |Breath and Energy Awareness:
- Stage 5 |Sense Perception:
- Stage 6 |Visualization:
- Stage 7 |Sankalpa:
- Stage 8 |Externalization:
What are the 61 points of Yoga Nidra?
- 1— Point between the eyebrows.
- 2—Hollow of the throat.
- 3—Right shoulder joint.
- 4—Right elbow joint.
- 5—Middle of the right wrist.
- 6—Tip of the right thumb.
- 7—Tip of the index finger.
- 8—Tip of the middle finger 9—Tip of the fourth finger (ring finger)
What are the three stages of Yoga Nidra?
- Preliminary Relaxation Technique.
- Creating a Sankalpa (Intention or Resolve)
- Stage 1: Rotation of Awareness Through the Body.
- Stage 2: Awareness of Prana.
- Stage 3: Awareness of Feeling and Emotion.
- Stage 4: Visualization.
- The Final Step.
What is Yoga Nidra technique? Yoga Nidra literally means yogic sleep. It is an ancient technique where the practitioner enters the deep states of conscious relaxation. It is a systematic practice of moving awareness from our external world to the inner world. It brings us to a state of deep sleep where our senses, intellect, and mind relax.