What are the 5 stages of yoga nidra?
- Stage 1 | Settling or Initial Relaxation:
- Stage 2 |Intention, Sankalpa:
- Stage 3 |Body Rotation or Rotation of Consciousness:
- Stage 4 |Breath and Energy Awareness:
- Stage 5 |Sense Perception:
- Stage 6 |Visualization:
- Stage 7 |Sankalpa:
- Stage 8 |Externalization:
Can I teach yoga nidra? Become Certified
Upon completion, teachers will be eligible to teach Yoga Nidra. All online trainings are approved continuing education courses through Yoga Alliance and can be used to fulfill CEU requirements.
How can I learn Yog nidra?
- Connect to your heart’s deepest desire. Focus on a lifelong goal or something that relates to your health.
- Set an intention.
- Find your inner resource.
- Scan your body.
- Become aware of your breath.
- Welcome your feelings.
- Witness your thoughts.
- Experience joy.
What are the 61 points of yoga nidra?
- 1— Point between the eyebrows.
- 2—Hollow of the throat.
- 3—Right shoulder joint.
- 4—Right elbow joint.
- 5—Middle of the right wrist.
- 6—Tip of the right thumb.
- 7—Tip of the index finger.
- 8—Tip of the middle finger 9—Tip of the fourth finger (ring finger)