What are the 5 stages of Yoga Nidra?
- Stage 1 | Settling or Initial Relaxation:
- Stage 2 |Intention, Sankalpa:
- Stage 3 |Body Rotation or Rotation of Consciousness:
- Stage 4 |Breath and Energy Awareness:
- Stage 5 |Sense Perception:
- Stage 6 |Visualization:
- Stage 7 |Sankalpa:
- Stage 8 |Externalization:
What are the three stages of Yoga Nidra?
- Preliminary Relaxation Technique.
- Creating a Sankalpa (Intention or Resolve)
- Stage 1: Rotation of Awareness Through the Body.
- Stage 2: Awareness of Prana.
- Stage 3: Awareness of Feeling and Emotion.
- Stage 4: Visualization.
- The Final Step.
What are the elements of Yoga Nidra? It is said that we are all unique combinations of the five elements: earth, water, fire, air, and space. This Yoga Nidra practice invites you to explore witnessing these elements within you.
What is the difference between Yoga Nidra and iRest? For example, in many classical variations of Yoga Nidra, you are told what to see, feel, hear, sense, taste, smell, or think while practicing. In contrast, iRest provides techniques to help you inquire into your current, unique experience of seeing, feeling, hearing, sensing, tasting, smelling and thinking.