Is Venus a sign of love? Venus and the zodiac. Venus is the planet of relationships, values and money. It symbolises love, and how you relate to your environment and other people. Like everything in Astrology, there’s always duality.
What is Venus in love? We all know that Venus is the planet of love. It is named the Goddess of love, beauty, and pleasure, so it makes sense that it rules over these same areas in astrology. It is about value. It governs your relationship to money, aesthetics, and what you find lavish.
What Venus signs are compatible?
- Best Venus matches: Capricorn, Virgo.
- Worst Venus matches: Leo, Aquarius.
- Best Venus matches: Libra, Aquarius.
- Worst Venus matches: Virgo, Pisces.
- Best Venus matches: Pisces, Scorpio.
- Worst Venus matches: Aries, Libra.
- Best Venus matches: Aries, Sagittarius.
- Worst Venus matches: Taurus, Scorpio.
Can you have two Venus signs? Because of the shape of Venus’s orbit, it’s always close to the Sun—no more than two zodiac signs away. And knowing how these two placements relate in your own birth chart can be pretty eye-opening.