Is Vedic or natal chart accurate? Yearly predictions based on Vedic astrology are more accurate and reliable than those based on Western astrology. All these sign based predictions are generic. In western astrology, yearly prediction is done using the sun sign so, all persons born in the same month fall into the same sun sign.
How can I know my Vedic astrology?
- Why the dates are different in Vedic astrology.
- Aries: Mesha, April 13 to May 14.
- Taurus: Vrishaba, May 15 to June 14.
- Gemini: Mithuna, June 15 to July 14.
- Cancer: Karkata, July 15 to August 14.
- Leo: Simha, August 15 to September 15.
- Virgo: Kanya, September 16 to October 15.
How do I create a Vedic birth chart? Vedic astrology is based on the current positions of constellations, also called a “sidereal” zodiac. By using your birth date along with the exact time and location of your birth, you can create a Vedic birth chart that shows a rectangular map of the location of the stars and planets the moment you were born.
How do you read a Vedic natal chart? If in your case the number is “1” then the ascendant is Aries, if it is “2” then is Taurus, “3” is Gemini, “4” is Cancer, “5” is Leo, “6” is Virgo, “8” is Scorpio, “9” is Sagittarius, “10” is Capricorn, “11” is Aquarius, “12” is Pisces. I hope by now you are able to read which sign is your rising sign/ascendant.