Is there a third Saturn return? The third Saturn Return occurs in our twilight years and represents a moment to think about the time you have left and how to make the best of it. Saturn is a planet of commitment and structure. Aligning with a routine is key and will ensure that you’re not wasting time.
What should you do during your Saturn return?
- Never compare yourself to anyone else.
- Take responsibility for your thoughts & actions.
- Choose your place in the world carefully.
- Start journalling, if you’re not already.
- Look at your issues around men.
- Start to schedule your time.
What ages do you go through Saturn return? All people go through their Saturn return when they are roughly around the ages of 27 to 31. It happens again when someone is in their mid to late 50s. If someone is lucky enough to make it to their third one, this will take place near their late 80s.
Is Saturn return karma? Saturn is a karmic planet, notes Stardust. So during your return, you’ll start to see the ramifications of past actions. If you cheated your way through college, you may find yourself with a romantic or business partner who does you dirty.