Is learning Vedic astrology difficult? Learning Vedic Astrology could be overwhelming for few specially, beginners. This is due to the vast areas that this subject has to offer. Not only the number of concepts that one must understand, but it is also expected for them to remember various significations of different Signs, Houses, and Planets.
What are the steps to learn Vedic astrology?
- Understand the Fundamental Principles of Vedic Astrology.
- Understand basic Astronomy principles for an Astrologer.
- Understand each planet’s archetypal characteristics.
- Understand the different sign’s (constellations) qualities.
- Understand the 4 Goals in Life and the 12 House’s meanings.
Which is better KP or Vedic astrology? Duration of Year of 365.25 days in KP but Vedic takes it as 360. KP rules are simple and logical and accurate. Vedic has a lot of rules and books to get prediction and not so precise predictions. KP is Logical and precise.
Is Vedic astrology more accurate? Vedic astrology is decidedly more complex than Western astrology, arguably making it more accurate and more difficult to interpret on the novice level.