Is horoscopes and astrology the same? In common usage, horoscope often refers to an astrologer’s interpretation, usually based on a system of solar Sun sign astrology; based strictly on the position of the Sun at the time of birth, or on the calendar significance of an event, as in Chinese astrology.
What is astrology and zodiac? Astrology is the study of the movement and positioning of the stars and planets around the earth. A zodiac sign is a symbol that represents somebody’s personality, emotions, and motivations. Everybody has many different signs, one for each planet, the moon, the sun, and many more.
What are the 12 signs of horoscope? In Western astrology, and formerly astronomy, the zodiac is divided into twelve signs, each occupying 30° of celestial longitude and roughly corresponding to the following star constellations: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces.
How do I know my horoscope?
- Aries: March 21st through April 19th.
- Taurus: April 20th through May 20th.
- Gemini: May 21st through June 20th.
- Cancer: June 21st through July 22nd.
- Leo: July 23rd through August 22nd.
- Virgo: August 23rd through September 22nd.
- Libra: September 23rd through October 22nd.
- Scorpio: October 23rd through November 21st.