Is Demonology Warlock good Shadowlands? With incredibly strong single-target damage and decent AoE cleave potential as well, Demonology Warlock stands out as an effective tool in both raids and Mythic+ dungeons. Here are the best talents and builds to use to get the most out of Demonology Warlock in Shadowlands.
Which Warlock Mage Tower is easiest?
- Hunter → Surv.
- Monk → WW.
- Demon Hunter → Havoc.
- Rogue → Assa (if you like multidotting), Outlaw (If you like cleaving)
- Druid → Feral:
- Priest → Disc.
- Warlock → Destro. -Talent: Shadowburn, Cataclysm & Mortal Coil.
- Mage → Fire. -Nova the 2 healing imps and Arcane Explosion them.
How do you play Demonology Warlock Shadowlands?
How do I improve as demonology warlock?
- Not Wasting Cleave Cooldowns Too Early.
- Not Overcapping Demonic Core.
- Moving During Instant Casts.
- Setting Up for Demonic Tyrant.
- Using Call Dreadstalkers on Cooldown.
- Correct Pet Control.
- Using Your Cooldowns More Often.