Is Demonology Warlock good Shadowlands? With incredibly strong single-target damage and decent AoE cleave potential as well, Demonology Warlock stands out as an effective tool in both raids and Mythic+ dungeons. Here are the best talents and builds to use to get the most out of Demonology Warlock in Shadowlands.
How do you play Demonology 9.1 Warlock?
How do I improve as demonology Warlock?
- Not Wasting Cleave Cooldowns Too Early.
- Not Overcapping Demonic Core.
- Moving During Instant Casts.
- Setting Up for Demonic Tyrant.
- Using Call Dreadstalkers on Cooldown.
- Correct Pet Control.
- Using Your Cooldowns More Often.
What pet should demonology warlocks use? Demonology Warlocks get their own unique pet, Felguard. This is your choice of pet 90% of the time because it can stun and interrupt your target and choosing another pet is a BIG damage loss on cleave/aoe. The single target loss from picking another pet can be outweighed by its utility (see below).