Is Demonology Warlock good for leveling? Pet Choice for Demonology Warlock Leveling
This pet is not particularly useful for leveling, but you have no choice for the early levels. Summon Voidwalker can be a helpful choice while leveling up, as it takes a lot of the pressure off you.
What pet should demonology warlocks use? Demonology Warlocks get their own unique pet, Felguard. This is your choice of pet 90% of the time because it can stun and interrupt your target and choosing another pet is a BIG damage loss on cleave/aoe. The single target loss from picking another pet can be outweighed by its utility (see below).
How do you burst as demonology warlock?
How do I improve as demonology warlock?
- Not Wasting Cleave Cooldowns Too Early.
- Not Overcapping Demonic Core.
- Moving During Instant Casts.
- Setting Up for Demonic Tyrant.
- Using Call Dreadstalkers on Cooldown.
- Correct Pet Control.
- Using Your Cooldowns More Often.