Is demonology good wow? With incredibly strong single-target damage and decent AoE cleave potential as well, Demonology Warlock stands out as an effective tool in both raids and Mythic+ dungeons. Here are the best talents and builds to use to get the most out of Demonology Warlock in Shadowlands.
What is Demonology Warlock? Demonology Warlock is a spec designed around continuously summoning temporary demons to do your bidding, with relatively short cooldowns, some of them requiring a precise setup; and a good amount of pet management. At its core the gameplay is about generating and spending the Warlock iconic resource: Soul Shards.
How do I improve as demonology warlock?
- Not Wasting Cleave Cooldowns Too Early.
- Not Overcapping Demonic Core.
- Moving During Instant Casts.
- Setting Up for Demonic Tyrant.
- Using Call Dreadstalkers on Cooldown.
- Correct Pet Control.
- Using Your Cooldowns More Often.
How do you play Demonology 9.1 Warlock?