Is demonology good wow? With incredibly strong single-target damage and decent AoE cleave potential as well, Demonology Warlock stands out as an effective tool in both raids and Mythic+ dungeons. Here are the best talents and builds to use to get the most out of Demonology Warlock in Shadowlands.
What pet should demonology warlocks use? Demonology Warlocks get their own unique pet, Felguard. This is your choice of pet 90% of the time because it can stun and interrupt your target and choosing another pet is a BIG damage loss on cleave/aoe. The single target loss from picking another pet can be outweighed by its utility (see below).
How do I improve as demonology Warlock?
- Not Wasting Cleave Cooldowns Too Early.
- Not Overcapping Demonic Core.
- Moving During Instant Casts.
- Setting Up for Demonic Tyrant.
- Using Call Dreadstalkers on Cooldown.
- Correct Pet Control.
- Using Your Cooldowns More Often.
How do you burst as demonology Warlock?