Is a Libra and Cancer a good match? Because of their commitment to long-lasting relationships, Cancers and Libras have high compatibility in terms of trust. Although they go about it in different ways, both signs are deep-thinkers and value making their partners happy, which gives them an average level of compatibility for intellect and romance.
What do Libra Moons need in a relationship? Libra Moons are concise and precise in their emotional needs, which means that they’ll always let their partner know the down-low about their feelings — the good, the bad, and the ugly. Libra Moons will always want to work out problems by finding compromise and balance with those they love.
Which moon signs are soulmates?
- Perfect soulmates: Virgo, Sagittarius, and Aquarius.
- Perfect soulmates: Cancer, Capricorn, and Scorpio.
- Perfect soulmates: Capricorn, Virgo, and Pisces.
- Perfect soulmates: Libra, Taurus, and Aquarius.
- Perfect soulmates: Virgo, Libra, and Taurus.
- Perfect soulmates: Gemini, Libra, and Aries.
What is Libra Moon attracted to? Most compatible with: Aries Moon, Leo Moon, and Sagittarius Moon. Libra Moons are diplomatic, social, and clear-thinking about their emotions. In a partnership, they thrive with Aries Moons, Leo Moons, and Sagittarius Moons.