How old are you during your Saturn return? Your first Saturn return, which occurs between ages 27 and 30, is an initiation into adulthood. It is the time when you must define yourself for yourself. Not for your family.
How many returns does Saturn have in a lifetime? It happens just two or three times in a lifetime, because the ringed planet moves so slowly. It takes about 29 years to circle the sun, so Saturn returns occur around the time that you’re 29, 58, and 89 years old.
What is Saturn return effects? Your Saturn Return is an astrological event that occurs every 27 to 29.5 years, when the planet Saturn returns to the sign and degree that it was at when you were born. It’s associated with major life changes, like career changes, breakups, engagements, and relocations.
What should you do during your Saturn return?
- Never compare yourself to anyone else.
- Take responsibility for your thoughts & actions.
- Choose your place in the world carefully.
- Start journalling, if you’re not already.
- Look at your issues around men.
- Start to schedule your time.