How long does a Venus Cup last? With proper use and care, the Venus Cup should last upwards to ten years. When do I need to replace the Venus Cup? Replace the Venus Cup if there is a rip or tear in the silicone.
Is the Venus Cup Firm? INSERTING & REMOVING THE VENUS CUP – The Venus Cup was designed with a soft, pliable silicone to be easily folded and held while inserting, yet have just the right amount of firmness in the rim to help it open when the fold is released.
How do you use a Venus Cup?
- Wash your hands and the cup prior to inserting.
- Fold the cup using your chosen method.
- Relax your vaginal muscles and get into a comfortable position:
- Gently spread your labia and insert the cup completely, aiming towards your tail bone.
- Release the folded cup and allow it to open.
What is the largest menstrual cup? The Merula XL has been the highest capacity menstrual cup available to users for years (the new LaliCup XL has 1 ml more capacity) and enjoys a cult following. The company that makes Merula XL also makes another high-capacity cup, Merula OS, that is a favorite of users with a low cervix.