How do you write a Yoga Nidra script?
- Making an affirmation. Guide your students into making an affirmation or intention in the Yoga Nidra stage knows as Sankalpa.
- Scanning the body.
- Centering the breath.
- Welcoming your feelings.
- Visualizing images.
- Repeating the affirmation.
- Re-entering the real world.
What is a Yoga Nidra script? A Yoga Nidra script is read by a yoga instructor when guiding a Yoga Nida mediation. Unlike other forms of meditation, yogic sleep is always practiced with the verbal direction of a live or recorded instructor. It is a systematic practice where the instructor guides the students to deep relaxation.
What are the 5 stages of Yoga Nidra?
- Stage 1 | Settling or Initial Relaxation:
- Stage 2 |Intention, Sankalpa:
- Stage 3 |Body Rotation or Rotation of Consciousness:
- Stage 4 |Breath and Energy Awareness:
- Stage 5 |Sense Perception:
- Stage 6 |Visualization:
- Stage 7 |Sankalpa:
- Stage 8 |Externalization:
What are the 61 points of Yoga Nidra?
- 1— Point between the eyebrows.
- 2—Hollow of the throat.
- 3—Right shoulder joint.
- 4—Right elbow joint.
- 5—Middle of the right wrist.
- 6—Tip of the right thumb.
- 7—Tip of the index finger.
- 8—Tip of the middle finger 9—Tip of the fourth finger (ring finger)