How do you know your sun moon and rising signs?
- Aries: March 21 to April 19.
- Taurus: April 20 to May 20.
- Gemini: May 21 to June 20.
- Cancer: June 21 to July 22.
- Leo: July 23 to August 22.
- Virgo: August 23 to September 22.
- Libra: September 23 to October 22.
- Scorpio: October 23 to November 21.
What Are Big Three signs?
- The Sun Sign: The essence of your personality.
- The Moon Sign: Your emotional nature.
- The Rising Sign (or Ascendant): The face you show to the world.
What is your rising sign for? Your Rising Sign represents the microcosm of your entire life experience, including the themes, cycles, and patterns that will show up in your life over and over again. It functions as the instruction manual for your reality, thus informing not just the way others see you, but also the way you perceive others.
What is Sun moon and rising? The sun sign represents our ego and motivations; the moon governs our emotional nature, and the ascendant or rising sign speaks to the energy that we put into the world. Put together, these signs offer up a brief blueprint of your personality, according to astrology.