How do you find out what your Venus sign is? Simply put, your Venus sign is determined by where Venus was in the sky when you were born. Venus stays in each zodiac sign for about 30 days before moving to the next. To find your Venus sign, plug in your birth details to a website that offers free natal charts.
How do I find my Mars zodiac sign? You can easily determine your Mars sign by plugging your date of birth into an online Mars sign calculator or having an astrologer read your birth chart. Once you know your Mars sign, Montufar says the most important thing to do next is figure out if you either have to “control” or “work” it.
What is your big 3? The Big Three: Sun, Moon, Rising
Your zodiac sign is also known as your sun sign and is just one of the many placements on your birth chart. The other two placements considered to be most integral to your personality are your moon and rising (or ascendant) signs.
How do you figure out your zodiac?
- Aries: March 21st through April 19th.
- Taurus: April 20th through May 20th.
- Gemini: May 21st through June 20th.
- Cancer: June 21st through July 22nd.
- Leo: July 23rd through August 22nd.
- Virgo: August 23rd through September 22nd.
- Libra: September 23rd through October 22nd.