How do you feel during Saturn return? “Your Saturn return, which will happen two or three times in your life, is a period of getting really serious about who you are, what your legacy is, and what you’re here to leave for the world,” they explain. Needless to say, Saturn returns also present us with challenges and weightier responsibilities.
What can you not do during Saturn return?
- Hold onto the past. Saturn returns can feel turbulent sometimes because some of us can’t let go or learn from the past.
- Settle for less than you deserve. Look, if you want your life to change for the better, then you have to stop settling, says Stardust.
- Ignore big issues.
What should you do during your Saturn return?
- Never compare yourself to anyone else.
- Take responsibility for your thoughts & actions.
- Choose your place in the world carefully.
- Start journalling, if you’re not already.
- Look at your issues around men.
- Start to schedule your time.
How long does it take to recover from Saturn return? Saturn moves through every sign at a clip of about three-ish years, so it takes a full 28 to 30 years to return to its original place from when you were born. Consider this a cosmic check-in — going down in your late 20s, 50s, and 80s — that tears down the illusory conditions of your life.