How do you do the Celtic cross tarot spread?
- Shuffle the cards while focusing on your question.
- Pull 10 cards and lay them out in a Celtic cross.
- Make the Celtic tarot cross spread your own.
- Pay attention to patterns or repetition.
- Use your intuition.
When can you use Major Arcana cards?
Using Only the Major Arcana Cards in Any Tarot Spread
- Spiritual and/or psychological Tarot readings.
- Personal growth and transformation Tarot readings, such as the Sacred Mandala.
- Yearly forecast readings.
- The Celtic Cross.
What do major Arcanas do? In the tarot, the Major Arcana consists of 22 cards that represent your spiritual path and journey. Laid out in order, they tell a story of a person setting out into the world and encountering different figures and challenges, growing and changing as they do so.
Which Major Arcana card indicates the need to surrender? The Hanged Man tarot card symbolizes surrender and a change in your point of view.