How do you calculate Yogi and Avayogi?
- Again, count the longitude degree of Sun from Aries 0 degrees.
- Add both numbers – 293 + 44 = 337 degree.
What is Avayogi Nakshatra? The exact longitude of this yoga becomes the yogi point. The nakshatra lord where this point falls becomes a Yogi planet. The sign having this point, its lord becomes the Duplicate yogi planet. The lord of 6th nakshatra from the yogi nakshatra is the Avayogi nakshatra and its lord is the Avayogi planet. (
How is Nakshatra Pada calculated?
- Each zodiac sign has a total of 9 padas.
- There are 12 zodiac signs. So, 12*9 = 108 padas.
- Each nakshatra has 4 padas.
- Span of each pada is 3° 20′. So, 3° 20′*4 = 13° 20′(which is the span of one nakshatra)
In which Nakshatra my Rahu is? Ardra, Swati and Shatavisha are the nakshatras of Rahu.