How do I write my own yoga nidra script?
- Making an affirmation. Guide your students into making an affirmation or intention in the Yoga Nidra stage knows as Sankalpa.
- Scanning the body.
- Centering the breath.
- Welcoming your feelings.
- Visualizing images.
- Repeating the affirmation.
- Re-entering the real world.
How do you facilitate yoga nidra?
- Lie down on your back for the practice of yoga nidra. Bring your feet as wide as your mat.
- Stay awake throughout the practice of yoga nidra. Tell yourself, “I will not sleep.
- Bring your awareness to your physical body and become aware of your physical body.
- Feel your body get very heavy.
What is a yoga nidra script? A Yoga Nidra script is read by a yoga instructor when guiding a Yoga Nida mediation. Unlike other forms of meditation, yogic sleep is always practiced with the verbal direction of a live or recorded instructor. It is a systematic practice where the instructor guides the students to deep relaxation.
What are the 5 stages of yoga nidra?
- Stage 1 | Settling or Initial Relaxation:
- Stage 2 |Intention, Sankalpa:
- Stage 3 |Body Rotation or Rotation of Consciousness:
- Stage 4 |Breath and Energy Awareness:
- Stage 5 |Sense Perception:
- Stage 6 |Visualization:
- Stage 7 |Sankalpa:
- Stage 8 |Externalization: