How do I survive my Saturn return?
- Never compare yourself to anyone else.
- Take responsibility for your thoughts & actions.
- Choose your place in the world carefully.
- Start journalling, if you’re not already.
- Look at your issues around men.
- Start to schedule your time.
How long does it take to recover from Saturn return? Saturn moves through every sign at a clip of about three-ish years, so it takes a full 28 to 30 years to return to its original place from when you were born. Consider this a cosmic check-in — going down in your late 20s, 50s, and 80s — that tears down the illusory conditions of your life.
What do you focus on during Saturn return? If Saturn is in Aries, Leo, or Sag on your birth chart, your Saturn return will probably emphasize the importance of slowing down, not rushing through everything, and doing things by the book rather than always doing things your way, according to the twins.
How can I face my Saturn return?
- Listen when life gives you lessons.
- Think long-term impact > short-term gain.
- Put in the time & effort.
- Invest in a mentor, coach, or therapist.
- Create new systems and structures.
- Run your dreams through multiple reality checks.