How do I read my Vedic astrology chart?
- The house in the top center of the chart is the 1st house.
- Directly below the 1st house is the 7th house.
- The 4th house is the central house on the left side of the chart.
- The 10th house is the central house on the right side of the chart.
How can I know my Vedic astrology?
- Why the dates are different in Vedic astrology.
- Aries: Mesha, April 13 to May 14.
- Taurus: Vrishaba, May 15 to June 14.
- Gemini: Mithuna, June 15 to July 14.
- Cancer: Karkata, July 15 to August 14.
- Leo: Simha, August 15 to September 15.
- Virgo: Kanya, September 16 to October 15.
Is Vedic astrology most accurate? Vedic astrology is decidedly more complex than Western astrology, arguably making it more accurate and more difficult to interpret on the novice level.
How accurate is Vedic astrology? Vedic astrology has various components including Nakshatras, Dasa, Apaharas, Divisional charts, etc. These provide deep analysis and insight into one’s life. This makes it the most accurate among all astrological principles.