How do I read my Akashic Records?
- Ground yourself.
- Say a Opening Prayer Out Loud.
- Ask For the Information You’re Looking For.
- You’ll Recieve Only What is Important for you now.
- Ask for Permission.
- Close the Records.
- Write Down Your Messages.
- How to Release Fear and Trust Your Akashic Records Experiences.
What is the purpose of the Akashic Records? In the religion of theosophy and the philosophical school called anthroposophy, the Akashic records are a compendium of all universal events, thoughts, words, emotions and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present, or future in terms of all entities and life forms, not just human.
How do you access the Akashic Records by Linda Howe? With How to Read the Akashic Records, healer and teacher Linda Howe offers the first book of its kind to help navigate these timeless “Records of the Soul.” Drawing from more than 15 years’ experience with the Akashic Records, Howe teaches us: The Pathway Prayer Process-a “password” for admittance into the Records.
How do you say Akashic?